Online Florida Voter Registration Application
You can use this online application form to begin the process of:
- registering to vote in the State of Florida
- updating your signature
- letting us know if your name or address has changed
- registering with a political party or to change a party affiliation
- replacing your defaced, lost, or stolen registration information card
Notice: In order to register to vote in Florida, a citizen must swear or affirm an oath and sign the voter registration application form. The online form begins the registration process. Once the application form is completed, print and sign the form and return it to the Elections Office for processing. If you have any questions, call 772-462-1500 or send us an email.
To register to vote you must:
- be a U.S. citizen
- be a Florida resident
- be 18 years old (you may pre-register if you are 16)
- not now be adjudicated mentally incapacitated with respect to voting in Florida or any other state
- not have been convicted of a felony without your civil rights having been restored pursuant to law
- not claim the right to vote in another county or state
Deadline Information: If this is a "new registration", the date a signed application form is postmarked or hand delivered to the Supervisor of Elections office or other voter registration agency will be your registration date.
*** REMEMBER *** You must be registered at least 29 days before the election in which you wish to vote. Submitting this application form does not make you a registered voter. Once your application form is received and processed, you will receive a voter information card listing your precinct number, location, and other important information.
Continue to the Online Application Form.