You can use this online application form to begin the process of:
- registering to vote in the State of Florida
- updating your signature
- letting us know if your name or address has changed
- registering with a political party or to change a party affiliation
- replacing your defaced, lost, or stolen registration information card
To register to vote you must:
- be a U.S. citizen
- be a Florida resident
- be 18 years old (you may pre-register if you are 16)
- not now be adjudicated mentally incapacitated with respect to voting in Florida or any other state
- not have been convicted of a felony without your civil rights having been restored pursuant to law
- not claim the right to vote in another county or state
Deadline Information: If this is a "new registration", the date a signed application form is postmarked or hand delivered to the Supervisor of Elections office or other voter registration agency will be your registration date.
*** REMEMBER *** You must be registered at least 29 days before the election in which you wish to vote. Submitting this application form does not make you a registered voter. Once your application form is received and processed, you will receive a voter information card listing your precinct number, location, and other important information.
Continue to the Online Application Form.