PUBLIC NOTICE OF CANVASSING BOARD
FOR SCHOOL BOARD REFERENDUM ELECTION APRIL 23, 2019
Canceled Meeting Dates
The following is a list of canceled meeting dates for the 2019 School Board Referendum Election that were to be held at the Supervisor of Elections office at 4132 Okeechobee Road, Fort Pierce. All other dates will remain as previously scheduled. To view the remaining regularly scheduled dates, please view our website (www.slcelections.com) under the Canvassing Board menu. Please check the website daily for any changes to previously published canvassing dates and/or listed time.
- Meeting Canceled - Saturday, April 20, 2019 – 7:00 am
- Meeting Canceled - Sunday, April 21, 2019 – 7:00 am
- Meeting Canceled - Wednesday, April 24, 2019 – 7:00 am
- Meeting Canceled - Wednesday, May 1, 2019 – 8:00 am
NOTICE OF REFERENDUM ELECTION
April 23, 2019
DEADLINE TO RETURN BALLOT
7:00 pm on April 23, 2019
This is an all-mail ballot election which means that every registered voter in St. Lucie County will receive a ballot during the first week of April. All ballots must be received no later than 7:00 pm on April 23rd. Therefore, in order to ensure that your ballot will be counted; please mail your ballot no later than 4 days prior to the election.
OR HAND DELIVER TO SUPERVISOR OF ELECTIONS OFFICE LOCATIONS:
- 250 NW Country Club Dr., Pt St Lucie
- 1664 SE Walton Rd., Pt St Lucie
- 4132 Okeechobee Rd, Ft. Pierce
- Tax Collector 10264 SW Village Parkway Dr., Port St Lucie
Sample ballots will be made available on our website and all office locations in English and Spanish. For any questions or additional information, please contact the Supervisor of Elections office at 772-462-1500, visit our website at www.slcelections.com, or stop by any of our 4 office locations listed above.