St. Lucie County Supervisor of Elections Office Lobby Will Be Closed to the Public Effective March 23, 2020
“To minimize the possible spread of the Coronavirus and to keep our voters, candidates, and staff safe, the St. Lucie County Supervisor of Elections lobby is closed to walk-in customers; however, staff is still available to assist you via phone and email,” states Gertrude Walker, Supervisor of Elections.
Many services can be achieved on-line on your smart phone or computer at www.slcelections.com or by calling the St. Lucie County Supervisor of Elections office at 772 462-1500 to include but not limited to:
- Register to vote or change your party affiliation online
- Access Vote-By-Mail request forms by clicking on the Vote-By-Mail tab online or contact the office by phone
- Change your address online or by phone (if currently registered in Florida)
- Completed Voter Registration Applications can be placed in Supervisor of Elections drop boxes located at each Supervisor of Elections office
- Candidate petitions should be bundled in stacks of 100 in an envelope with the applicable candidate contact information and payment (if required) and placed in Supervisor of Elections drop box at the main office for processing at 4132 Okeechobee Road, Fort Pierce, FL.
For more information, please call the St. Lucie County Supervisor of Elections office at 772-462-1500.