Accepted forms of photo identification for voting in Florida include:
- Florida driver license
- Florida identification card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- United States passport
- Debit or credit card
- Military identification
- Student identification
- Retirement center identification
- Neighborhood association identification
- Public assistance identification
- State of Florida concealed weapon or firearm license
- Employee identification card issued by any branch, department, agency, or entity of the federal government, state, a county, or a municipality
- Veteran health identification card issued by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs
If your photo identification lacks a signature, you will need to present an additional identification document containing your signature.
In case you forget to bring your ID, you can still vote, but you will be required to cast a provisional ballot, which will be evaluated for eligibility by a canvassing board.
Assistance is available if you need help reading or marking your ballot. You can bring someone with you or seek assistance from poll workers.
Spanish language assistance and ADA-compliant voting equipment are provided at all early voting locations.