How to Register to Vote in Florida
There are three ways to complete the Florida Voter Registration Application:
- Online: Submit your application online.
- By Mail: Mail the completed application to your local Supervisor of Elections Office.
- In Person: Submit the application in person at your local Supervisor of Elections Office.
Where to Obtain Voter Registration Forms
You can obtain the Florida Voter Registration Application from various locations:
- Supervisor of Elections Office
- Post Offices
- Designated Banks
- Government Offices
- Public Libraries
- Social Service Offices
- During the driver's license application or renewal process
Additional Pick-Up Points in St. Lucie County
- St. Lucie County Library
- U.S. Post Offices
- Fort Pierce Police Department
- Port St. Lucie City Hall
- St. Lucie Chamber of Commerce
- Indian River State College
Where to Return Completed Forms
- Return all completed voter registration applications to your local Supervisor of Elections Office.
- Your voter information card will arrive approximately 10 days after your application is submitted.
- Voter registration closes 29 days prior to any election.
By following these steps, you can successfully register to vote in Florida. Make sure to adhere to all deadlines to ensure your eligibility to vote in upcoming elections.